Rental Terms & Conditions (Short Term Hires)
- A security deposit of $100 to $200 per unit of equipment is required for rental and a copy of valid drivers licence/ NSW Photo ID. The deposit will be fully refunded upon the return of the equipment in a clean and serviceable condition.
- Rental charges will commence from the date stated in the contract and will continue during the period of hire until the equipment is restored to the Lessor in a clean and serviceable conditions.
- Any equipment not returned to the Lessor on the time as outlined in the contract will incur a further hiring cost at the rate of $5 per day.
- The risk in the equipment and all insurance responsibility for theft, damage or otherwise will pass to the Lessee immediately on the equipment being delivered to the Lessee or taken from the Lessor’s premises. The Lessee accepts full responsibility for the care, safekeeping and return in good order of the equipment. The Lessee assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or to the property of the Lessee.
- Where equipment is returned stained, a cleaning charge of $40 will apply.
- Missing tether Strap from the capsule will incur a replacement fee of $35.
- Any damages or missing parts will result in charges as required to repair the equipment to the condition when it was hired.
- The Lessee has a duty to inform the Lessor if the hired equipment has been in a accident.