We are an authorised child car seat fitting station. All our fitters are experienced in fitting all models of child car seats into any type of motor vehicle.
Child Car Seat Fitting
Child Car Seat Fitting by Certified Fitters
Install Capsules, Rearward Facing, Forward Facing & Boosters
Installation of ISOFIX car restraints
Parts or accessories not included
Let’s Get Started:
- Come to our store or call to ensure a fitter is available at your times.
- See staff at the counter at Banana Baby and make payment for the fitting.
- Drive your car into the fitting station. Entry via Edith Lane.
- Your baby capsule or child car seat will be fitted. Installation may take between 10 to 20 minutes. The installer will also demonstrate to you how to use the car seat.
What to bring
- The child car seat or capsule to be installed including any parts.
- (Optional) Bring a towel or a mat to protect your car. We may also use the towel to adjust the recline of your child seat. Otherwise, we have towels and car seat mats you can purchase.
Locking Clip/Gated Buckle
May be required on non-isofix installations
Fitted to the seat belt to keep the restraint firmly fitted
Your child seat should not come loose over time
300mm Extension Strap
May be required for some installations
Required when the restraints tether strap is unable to reach to the vehicles anchor point.
Common for older hatchbacks , station wagons and some SUV's.
Anchor Point Installation
May be required for some cars
Some cars do not have anchor points.
Some cars only have one centre anchor point.